Let us now elucidate on this subject somewhat further. The Hermetic Order of the Nascent Aurora takes part of a vast network of Temples and Fraternities across the world which has gathered together and organised themselves under one common Confederation. It is only known to the outer world for its acronym S. et R+C. F. T. and its true name in full is only a matter for its members and initiates. H∴O∴N∴A∴ is a key member as one of the original founders and instigators of the Confederation and its Mother Temple represents the oldest and original initiatory school. However, we wish to proclaim the seal of the Confederation which conceals many mysteries summarized in its symbolism (see header above).
The Greatly Honoured Chiefs of the Second Order may in exceptional cases take special consideration and issue a special dispensation, following a formal application to S. et R+C. F. T., to admit and charter an authorization of a already established autonomous and independent Temple, with no current connection to any existing fraternity, under the premise that prior to its admission it should follow the hallmarks of the Tradition and maintain high quality in its operation, at least according to the following:
- Faithfully work initiatory according to the general reformation of 1888 with the Grades and curriculum as traditionally promulgated by the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (1888–1903), the Rosicrucian Order of Alpha Omega (1901–1939) or the Stella Matutina (1903–1972), from Neophyte 0°= 0° up to Adeptus minor 5°= 6°, guided by published literature and official manuscripts, as well as practicing abstinence from any reconstruction of the Grades beyond that of the lesser adept.
- Emphasizing quality over quantity in the selection of its candidates and maintaining a high standard of teaching and training of its initiates, subjecting them to stringent criteria and rigorous requirements for advancement to a higher Grade with demanding written and practical examinations.
- Administering and overseeing the operation using a traditional tripartite leadership under a Imperator (leader), Praemonstrator (teacher) and Cancellarius (archivist), ruling together with a temporarily installed Hierophant (initiator) who leads a team of officers consisting of a Hegemon (psychopomp), Hiereus (sacrificial priest), Kerux (herald), Stolistes (waterbearer), Dadouchos (torchbearer) and Sentinel (guardian).
- Requiring active participation in Temple activities and mandatory attendance from its initiated members at regular meetings on a monthly basis, obliging them to take collective responsibility for the management of the operation, not limited to the payment of dues, and to officiate as officers in initiations and advancements or in any other form of ceremonial group work.
- As initiates uphold the sanctity of the traditional pledges, particularly exemplified by the obligations of the Neophyte and Adept, and in particular to uphold the sacred principles of silence, provision being taken to maintain a semi-public profile where the existence of the Temple may be generally known, either locally or online, but where its activities, places of meeting, documentation and membership roll is kept completely confidential.
- Refrain from counter-traditional and dubious neospiritual activities such as aggressive marketing, commercialism, profanation, sectarianism, self-initiation, serial initiation, astral initiation, channeling and spiritism or blending traditional hermetic and qabalistic teaching with modern innovations such as neopaganism, neoshamanism, thelema, chaos magic, dark magic, satanism, atheism, theosophism, anthroposophy, new age, reiki, neoyoga, neotantra, etc., to retain the purity of the traditional teachings.
- Following a traditionalist viewpoint on culture and history, especially on spirituality and religion, on one hand according to the perennial or traditional school as promulgated by René Guénon, Ananda Coomaraswamy, Julius Evola, Frithjof Schuon and Mircea Eliade, amongst others, and on the other nurturing the belief in the possible existence of an original hermetic tradition that has been transmitted since antiquity to modernity through an ancient brotherhood officially known as the Third Order, which through envoys, assuming the roles as Secret Chiefs, historically have transferred esoteric instruction and authorization to the Second Order.